The Ithaca Freeskool is accepting class submissions for our June – August 2015 semester. There are a billion reasons to teach. Here are a few of them:
- Meet your community, make sweet friends!
- Share your skills with people – you like to share.
- Try out a hobby with a group of others. Way less boring, more motivation.
- Test out your teacher self. When you teach, you learn.
- Make time to do the things you love.
- Empower the community. You don’t have to be an expert. We’ve all got something valuable to give.
- Freeskool is cool. Even though it has a “k” in it. You need to be cool, right?
You’re convinced? Oh, good. We’ll be taking submissions now till May 3rd. The Freeskool is a flexible, informal platform for teaching – get on it.
The next semester will begin June 1st and go until the end of August. We are looking forward to your class submissions. To submit please fill out the form on our site at: https://ithacafreeskool.wordpress.com/get-involved/
Anyone can be a teacher! You don’t have to be an expert! So get in touch.